Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bring in the New year!


I'm not going to say, "Can you believe it's already January!" But you know what I'm thinking! 2008 has been a bit of a blur for us; conceiving the shop, shopping for merchandise (three trips to market!) setting up and opening in 10 months time, keeping up with family and friends, making so many new friends. It has been a wonderful year, I hope for you as well. 2009 will bring many new challenges, but that's OK, we thrive on challenges right? Wishing you and the ones you hold dear, a safe, happy, prosperous new year!

1 comment:

Laura Hawkins said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. I thought of you many times. Because of our similar hours...I never make it up during the right hours but I have peeked in your windows and your shop is DARLING. I love it. I check your blog all the time! Happy New Year!
Laura Hawkins
The Golden Pear
Albany